The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Delhi, is the bull’s eye for hundreds and thousands of design and fashion aspirants. They spend endless hours to prepare for the entrance exam of this famous institute with the help of NIFT tutorials. The hard work of the aspirants doesn’t end there. The fashion aspirants also spend a quality amount of time and funds practising crafts with different materials and exercising their creative side.
Here are top 5 reasons behind high popularity of NIFT
– Faculty- A chief aspect of NIFT is its faculty members who themselves are industry connoisseurs and have a great technical knowledge, including the latest ones in the application. Their guidance helps the students acquire all sorts of necessary skills, beyond what they had amassed during their NIFT preparation.
– Exposure- Many design aspirants even choose to switch their current institute to shift to NIFT Delhi. NIFT provides a great deal of exposure to its students so that they can work with the leaders of the fashion industry and also launch their own labels. The hours of NIFT preparation is worthy for the aspirants who manage to make here once.
– All-around development- NIFT helps its students to be master of the trade. Pursuing any fashion studies at this college means that the student will be taught how to be an artist, tailor, designer, research analyst, visualizer, and many other things at the same time. The students are taught under apt circumstances to conduct all kinds of research and conceptualization to execute their creative ideas.
– Campus- The campus life of NIFT is something the aspirants vouch for. They spend endless hours working while striking up friendships for life. Though fashion designing has a glamorous façade, its true essence is unveiled to the budding designers who learn the art of balancing the glamour quotient with hard work at NIFT.
– Because it is NIFT- Everybody wants to be a part of something great. And when it comes to the most coveted Institute of fashion studies that have given so many famous designers to our country and offers specializations in multiple elite fashion genres to the common masses, anybody would want to live the NIFT life. Hence the aspirants never hesitate to follow a NIFT preparation strategy for success.
Apart from these factors, there are some more that make NIFT the cream of the crop. It has just the right kind of environment to turn armatures into reputed future fashion designers. Once they get admission in this prestigious college and start taking regular classes, they feel that their NIFT preparation and rigorous hard work has finally paid off.
A man generally puts lots of thought into choosing the engagement ring for their fiancé, and when it is time to select his wedding band he will realize that he is clueless about many options that are available. There're 7 things that you have to consider while choosing the men's wedding bands: metal choice, width, finish, fit, engraving and detailing.
Metals are used traditionally for the custom rings for men and they are white gold, platinum, rose gold, yellow gold, and palladium. So, there are benefits to all of them:
This gold type comes in rhodium, member of the platinum family that gives it an amazing white color that is similar to the platinum's but in a lower price range
Platinum is very durable and the rarest item in the crust. This is hypoallergenic and never causes any skin reactions.
Palladium is the member of the platinum family and has similar look, generally, do not cost much than platinum or white gold.
The yellow gold gives a subtle and warm glow and comes in classic option.
This type of gold is the beautiful and less common option and makes a unique vintage effect. This is ideal for the groom who is looking for a distinctive appearance.
How wide would you like the ring to be? You can try on some men's wedding bands that come in different widths and decide what you find best. The wider rings generally tend to be very expensive, but balance the size and the price, by selecting the metal, which is in your budget.
Finish generally describes the texture of the ring's metal.
These are terms to know:
- High Polish: It is a traditional choice & describes metal with the reflective finish.
- Matte: This is the less reflective choice with understated and modern feel.
- Combination: The wedding bands combine matte & high polish textures.
The hammered unique wedding bands look like a small hammer that has pounded metal and create a textured effect. It is popular for one who wants a unique and attractive look.
The edges of the men's wedding bands are curved and flat and form the right angles on sides of a ring. Popular band has rounded edges that will make it the best choice for the men who're highly concerned about how it can feel to wear ring daily.
No matter whether you select the ring, which is classic and understated and eye-catching and unique, there're many ways for personalizing band with the engraving.
Not very long before there were some options in the men's wedding bands other than metal, however nowadays you will have the unique custom rings for men. You can add a little style in your ring with the diamond and sapphire accents, like a subtle vertical stripe or Celtic Knot design.